Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas' past

Northview Junior High School students Becky Hunter and my brother Scott Vanatter in December 1967. They got married in 1975 and have two kids Carrie and Sydney. Taken at Becky's house near Royal Oaks Park in Duarte, California. Probably taken by Becky's mom (Bull) Hunter soon to be Mrs. Rol Allen. Cute. I know it wasn't at our house because we had the sparkly silver aluminum tree with the red, yellow, green and blue lights. The bobbles were usually shiny blue. I'm pretty sure Becky's printed jeans were corduroy. I remember about the same time that Scott told me one time "You are never going to get a boyfriend if you continue to wear those stretch pants" with the stirup feet. I liked the stirup feet so my socks wouldn't show. I had cute little black boots to go with them. Ah the fashion of the 60's.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: